LPBB is an advanced technology that allows:
- Uniform glass distribution - significant “settle wave“ effect reduction
- Elimination of the technical problems which were associated with ex-vacuum blank assist systems
- Great bottle weight reduction capability
- Real opportunities for you to increase your production speeds
- Pack to Melt ratio increase - less ware rejects because of glass wall thickness problems, finish and bore profile defects. There is more stability with internal pressure values.
LPBB® is very favorable cost wise when compared with NNPB.
Just standard installation and operating systems are required for LPBB®. (3,5bar/50psi compressed air pressure) .There are no expensive state of the art instrumentation, control tools or systems required for LPBB®.
LPBB®. can be installed on any I.S. machine – this is a truly versatile system.
This new system consists of relatively small, highly reliable state of the art components with perfect working stability and repeatability.
LPBB®. Is very easy to implement, extremely easy to learn and to operate. This allows you to improve your profitability while reducing your costs. Surely you cannot ignore this revolutionary technology.