ISS Machine (Servo)
Sklostroj finalized its intensive work on the ISS project and the state-of-the-art ISS glass container production machine is ready for commercial use.
Due to a host of servo drives, and the elimination of complicated mechanisms, ISS is more compact and rigid. This is specifically true at MOC, which uses real parallel and servo-driven motors on both the blank and blow sides.
One of the biggest advantages of this machine is its versatility. It can be converted from SG up to QG and it can also accommodate existing moulds.
Ergonomic and safety features have been incorporated into the new design of this machine, with quick-change parts, mechanisms and drives. It is designed for high speed production, which is achieved using fully controllable servo-drives and by utilizing very efficient cooling.
- available in 4, 6, 8, 10 a 12 sections and tandem configuration
- full servo with parallel mold open and close mechanism
- DG, TG and QG production mode
- available in following centre distances:
- DG: 5", 5 1/2", 6 1/4"
- TG: 3", 4 1/4", 5", 5 1/2"
- QG: 3", 85 MM, 95 MM
- Blow & Blow, Press & Blow and NNPB processes available
- SDT-10 Drive and Timing System
- energy savings up to 40%